Monday, November 1, 2010

It's been awhile....

since we've posted.

Sam is cured of his cancer.  He is running on the streets of gold and hanging out with Jesus!

But there are still way too many kids that have cancer. Sam's mom and dad started a foundation called the "Sam Bish Foundation" to help other families that have kids with cancer.

I know that you can agree that "CANCER STINKS".  I really miss my friend, Sam.  I know that he's cured and doesn't have pain and doesn't have to be in the hospital...but I really wish I could play with him again.  He was teaching me how to play games on his Wii!

Anyway...I am still raising money but now for Sam's Foundation.  I am only asking for each person to send me $1.  Sam's mom is collecting pj's for the kids on floor J5 at the hospital where Sam spent so much time.  I want to raise $300 to buy lots of pj's on Black Friday so I can help. 

Will YOU help me help?

No comments:

Post a Comment